AAFRESULT_INSUFF_TRAN_MATERIAL; Errors converting XML to AAF

• Keysmith
  • Keysmith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #7469 by Keysmith
Keysmith replied the topic: AAFRESULT_INSUFF_TRAN_MATERIAL; Errors converting XML to AAF
OK. Thank you for looking into it and conducting some tests. I recreated the FCPX XML file and ran it through X2Pro, but X2Pro still was unable to generate the AAF file, and the error messages seem to be the same as before. I have attached the new XML file and the error report (both labeled with "_v2" in the file name).

Many thanks,

Yaphet

File Attachment:

File Name: LoveisaSen...9-14.txt
File Size:0 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: LoveisaSen...4.fcpxml
File Size:1,374 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #7468 by Daniel Beasley
Daniel Beasley replied the topic: AAFRESULT_INSUFF_TRAN_MATERIAL; Errors converting XML to AAF
Hi Yaphet,

We will look at your fcpxml file and do some testing with it and get back to you.Whilst we do this could you try recreating your fcpxml file and putting it through X2Pro?

Thanks,

Daniel

• Keysmith
  • Keysmith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #7467 by Keysmith
Keysmith created the topic: AAFRESULT_INSUFF_TRAN_MATERIAL; Errors converting XML to AAF
Hi,

I recently purchased X2Pro on September 6th. I reviewed the tutorial video on YouTube and the FAQs on your site prior to attempting conversion, but X2Pro was unable to generate the AAF (see error report below). I searched the forum and tried some of the suggestions there, including discarding transitions, but I received the same error messages each time I attempted to create the AAF file. Note that I’m using X2Pro 4.5.0, High Sierra 10.13.6, and FCPX 10.4.6. I've also attached the XML file.

1. what might be causing these errors when I attempt to create the AAF file; and
2. what steps can I take to successfully generate the AAF file?

ERROR REPORT
Writing AAF file
Adding tracks to AAF file
Writing AAF track structure
Adding clip to track in AAF file. Clip references frames 6166 to 6217 of source channel 1 of asset r150
Adding Clip to sequence
Adding clip to current track on AAF composition
Adding Operation Group to Sequence
AAFRESULT_INSUFF_TRAN_MATERIAL

No AAF file has been generated.
X2Pro Audio Convert 4.5.0

Many thanks,

Yaphet

File Attachment:

File Name: LoveisaSen...2.fcpxml
File Size:1,374 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds